Donate by Shopping. It's that simple.
In 1948 Guglielmo Anselmi opened the doors to his first small family run shoe store. Descended from Luino in northern Italy, Guglielmo infused a passion for craftsmanship and quality into every detail of every item on his shelves, along with a passionate customer focus. True to his Italian heritage the small store was passed down through generations, with the family maintaining these values and traditions.